relationship dream

I had a astral experience.this guy name kurt that I met about 6months ago.when I enter the dream everything was white and if I was flying.... I said where is kurt....then I appeared in this house....next I heard someone knocking on my window....I went to the window and the guy kurt had sent his friend to come get me.....his friend was tryna look in the window....I looked out and could see kurt in a van waiting for me.....I was waving for him and try to hand signal him to come in then I seen his hand waving as if he thought I was saying hi....and the van took off.the window was locked and I didn't know how to get to the other side.later the house became very bright...not sure but the house seem different from the 1st.their were beautiful woodglass door...people where outside ...I was wondering if they could see me...so I hide...then these men open my door from the inside.....and start moving sofas they weren't threating....I soon was on a bed....2 girls I'm no longer friends with were their.2 guys came over for 1 friend....but he liked me....he was kissing my belly tryna doing sexual things.the other friend was watching then the girl with the two guys that like her said imma chose one ....then the other was on the bed with me said ok and continue kissing my belly.I didn't say stop....I enjoyed it...then a new girl appeared ....I didn't know.......she said she was leaving ...I found my keys which was under my pillow.....I usually do that in real life ..she had her hand out I ask if she needed the keys...but she wouldn't say nothing 1st then got a altitude and said what u think ...so I didn't give it to her......the guy kurt is who I believe to be my soulmate.the two women are now enemies to me .the new girl I don't know.and the men moving stuff I don't know.