married dream

I dreamt that I was getting married to a man who was my brother in-law (his brother and I have been divorced for more that 10 years). In the dream I know that getting married to this man is extremely strange since I have not seen him for years. In the dream I telephone him to ask him if he is agreeable to this marriage and he agrees if it is what I want. I feel happy and excited. I notice a ring on my engagement finger, it is a beautiful broad band silver ring with the parallel edges of the ring slightly curled. There are engravings on the front of the ring all the way around [the ring is the thing I remember most vividly from the dream]. I look at and admire the ring many times in the dream. Everyone seems very prepared for the wedding but I can't seem to get done. I have not been to the hairdresser and feel extreme stress that everyone's hair has been styled but mine is a mess. My mother explains to me that she had her hair done by a hairdresser we both frequented when I was a child...I panic, I can't go to that hairdresser since it is far away and I don't have an appointment. I feel frustrated and panicky.....the dream changes, I am running in my night clothes through my old high school, I am embarrased and panicked but know that if I can reach the girls bathroom, I have my clothes there......I don't remember dreaming anything else on this night.