The funny devil dream

I once had a dream that reccured for a few nights. It was about the devil i recognised the place where i was and the background was all black and red and the music in the background was all horrible and surly. The first night he was talking to me but when i wake up i never remember what he is saying to me bu8t each time he starts laughing and sets his three black dogs on I run and they chase me but dont catch me the second night exactly the same thing happens in same order but this time they get a bit closer the third night exactly the same things again in same order only this time one of the dogs manages to catch me right at the back of my heels and bites me right on my bottom it was a horrible dream and the music was off putting enough never mind the dogs!!!! what does it all mean? and why was the devil finding me so funny!!!?