falling in love dream

I've been seeing a man for a month and a half now, and find myself quickly falling in love with him, and his 4 year old little girl. I've been very torn up about the possibility of loosing my job, and stressed out about backstabbing friends that I recently cut out of my life. At the same time, I'm overwhelmed by all the love and support I'm feeling from my family and true friends. He took me to six flags for valentines day and got season passes for the two of us and we have gone twice since valentines day and have taken his daughter to a small local amusement park once.
I've been having reoccuring dreams about carnivals or amusement parks.They're never really 'bad dreams', just odd. When I'm standing in line for the ride I'm nervous, and roller coasters dont make me nervous in reality. And they change about half way through them to either a ranch/farm setting or a river setting where theres only broken or deserted buildings or equipment and my friends and myself. I'm always surrounded by my family and friends, and its always a good feeling I get. Does it mean anything or should I just lay off the theme parks?