dream: dead family

I don't remember alot of it. I just know I was scared and it was full of chaos the whole time. I remember getting hit in the head with something. I had blood gushing down my forehead. I remember landon, brandy's boyfriend..or ex or whatever..he went crazy. He started shooting people in the apartment complex we lived in. Melody lived in the room across the hall. Kind of reminded me of a hotel. Brandy lived further down the hall and then my mom even further down...I remember my mom being on the phone with landon..and I think thats when he showed up and people started getting hurt. I remember going into this hospital and dropping two people off..they we're badly hurt and he let me take them in...but I wasn't able to get treatment. I had to help him or I was going to die. So was my family. I remember being in a car. He was driving and we were all very very scared. We got into a car accident and it went in flames. Some of us escaped..I don't remember who lived or died...but I know I hurt..we scampered into this jeep and tried to start driving away. Our luck there was this train..and it was blocking us..no place to go. Landon Started shooting and thats when he killed my little sister Allision in my arm. Before that I touched her face and wiped away her tears and told her everything would be okay. then she died..and I remember me screaming and the train passing..finally we were on the road..and I remember my mom saying..well we have to drive through oklahoma. So I guess we weren't here. At the end of the dream I burried almost all the little ones in my family. Kira, Angel, allision. and the thing that makes me cry the most..is I still see the little white flag sticking outof the ground with angel's name on it. it looked like she wrote her name on there which just kills me more.
I can't close my eyes. all I see is my dead family. I can't sleep.