dream about shopping

I dreamt I was shopping with my family. Sitting have food. We left the shopping centre and walked out on a gun fight with the IRA and some Russian’s. The IRA had big massive guns and were shooting at Russian houses and bringing them down.


They turned and started shooting at people on the street. We ran as fast as we could. I had Joshua in my arms.
I walked passed this coffee shop and Jack O’Connor was there. He didn’t realise what was going on so I ran into him and told him to move that he could die because we needed him. He got up and ran. I turned around to see what was happening behind me and I saw Bill Nighy talking to the IRA who took him away with them.



Later on I went into a pub and there were a few people there. There was one guy playing the bagpipes and I recognised him as one of the guys from the IRA who was shooting earlier on. He turned around and looked at me and recognised me. He got up and walked towards me and I woke up.