dissappeared in a dream

i keep having a repitition of the same dream of my boyfriend leaving me and being taken from me by another woman. But this particular time i dreamt my boyfriend and i went out and then he dissappeared and was gone a while, i called him frantically and went searching for him in a crowd and i was crying as i was worried something happened to him. He did not answer his phone, i cried out loud in public and tried calling again and a woman answered his phone and said, he was with her and that i should not worry, cas she tried and could not get anything from him as he kept saying he was in live with his girlfriend but the strange thing was he was watching me cry from an appartment building window with this woman, then i felt his hand on my face and said why are you crying? he actually appeared to be drunk. that was the end