Meaning Of Dreams: walking

I was walking through the parking lot of my old church in my country at night when i saw some old friends that i wanted to say hi when another friend that came from another direction say hi to me and that i was great to see me he said ''it's great to see you,you don't come to talk anymore,I don't see around anymore'' I said ''Im sorry'' and when I was about to walk away he asked where was my car and i looked back and my car was stolen! The thief broke the right side window to get into my car but i was so worried because that car wasn't mine so I ran the fastest I could down the boulevar into a building and I heard a female voice that told me ''it's all the way down'' so I walked down the stairs it was dark,When i get half way the stairs i saw a beautiful girl dark hair blue eyes white skin,she was dressed with a black simple dress nothing weird about it,very simple dress,she was like protecting the entrance of where I was going, she wouldnt let my pass but someone behind me grabbed her arm so I could pass
Pass through ,When I got to the bottom I Found a door made of fire I through it and i get into that room,it was dark I feared for me life but then I found myself fearless I looked around and I wake up