Meaning Of Dreams: house room

I had this dream where i walk into a room and its dimly lit, and i walk up to this table and there is a pentagram in the middle of the table. And all around it there are cream, white, black, and red candles all around it. There are also crystals, herbs, bundles of stuff, chicken feathers and all kinds of weird stuff. The room im in is kinda dark and is in an old looking house.
And there is someone else in the back of the room but they never do or say anything. I look down at the pentagram again and as i do it gets bright and i go to touch it and it gets really really bright and i hear a scream, and i wake up.Im 21, im a male, my name is Beau.
I feel like this dream is trying to tell me something important. My family is from the old colonys in Massachusetts. And i think Salem is one of them, or Ipswich.Can you tell me what this means?