Meaning Of Dreams : body parts

My Great-Great Granny passed 22 years ago. In a recent dream I was with her again, in a very disturbing dream...I was making my way back home, when I noticed a strange man stalking the house me and Granny lived in. My granny was quite old; around 100 years old when she passed. It was this same Granny I was with in the dream. I began to rush inside to protect her, locking doors and trying to hide her in a safe room, etc.
My efforts to keep her from harm must have failed, because I suddenly lost her somewhere in the house. I began to panic; realizing the intruder could have found his way inside. Then I heard her cry out in her frail, week voice, "stooooooop"...I ran in the room which the terrible sound came from. I burst in the find the strange man sitting on her lap, while licking her nipples. Her hands must have been tied up, because she was completely helpless. I found a hammer and beat him brutally until his body was disassembled.
I felt releived that she was now safe, but I somehow felt a sense that she did not approve of the murder. As if my attack on the strange intruder was too extreme. I remember calling 911 and told them there was a dead body in my front yard. His head and arms were detached from his body, along with other body parts.