Demons: Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams

I've had a dream about this before, but forgot about it until I had this dream again which was sort of like part 2. There are these undead creatures in this town that are killing people. I sort of remember getting tortured by the really scary ones in a different dream. In this one there is a Chinese man and his wife, he is kinda like the demons but I get the feeling he is not dead. He tortures his victims by sticking glass in there back.


I'm in a kitchen with people I know in the dream but not in real life. We are looking at one of the victims back, they are telling a story of how one time they were taking the glass out of the victims back & when they were taking out the last piece his leg fell off. I then realize I'm watching them take glass out of my back, but i don't have the last piece of glass in my back, so my leg wont fall off. All of the sudden the Chinese man shows up with his wife. The wife is mad because she thinks that him torturing a person like he did me is like having a affair. A man that is in the kitchen agrees with the wife because he says the way the mans' mind works it is a thing of pleasure for him to do. I just feel relief that the wife is yelling at him so he does not focus on me. Then I am outside trying to get away. I am walking in the middle of the road trying to find help in this town. When I look over to the sidewalk I see the Chinese man walking, he is drinking vodka and is drunk. He ask me what I am doing. I look around and see a hospital, I tell him that I am going there.


I can see he gets angry with me and ask me why. I am limping I realize and have bandages from the wounds other demons have given me. I remember their names and what they did in the dream, but not now. I tell him I have to go to the hospital, I remember trying to laugh it off and pretending I was not scared. I ask him to come with me, he says no. I tell him to have another drink of his vodka, hoping that would distract him long enough for me to get there, it works. The hospital looks big when I first see it but for some reason I end up in this small building next to it. There is a women there who grabs me and calls over the other people. "Look", she says, "I've never seen anything like this." She begins to points to all my wounds saying which demon did which one and wondering how I survived. She has never seen anything like it and wants to experiment on me. I began to beg her to take me home I tell her I'm here for a camp thing, and I need to get home.


She sees the fear in my eyes and decides to take me home. We are in a truck and she is taking me home. She begins to tell me that the demons, they were not called demons in my dreams they had names, looked for a Ora. Some made them attack others made them scared. I ask why they attacked me what color mine was, I don't remember the answer but she does state that they never kill me they want something. I ask if she knows how to kill them, she says some. I then remember fighting one in a dream that was afraid of bright light and try taking me through the passenger window. i try to calm down I know they can sense fear. The same one that is afraid of light is in the sky above us. She gives me a blanket to cover up with on the floor, I do. I know that is not really working but it makes me feel better. He ignores us and goes after other people. All of the sudden we are at my home town, but we passed my house. She sighs and says oh this is where you live, like it is a safe place but I know they fallowed. Then we see them attack a gas station by my house, I can see what is going on inside.


I only know one of the people in there. Then I am in a house with other people. This time there is a ghost/demon i remember from before, that I had destroyed. He's a teenage boy, with a bullet wound in the middle of his forehead. I know he kills people with a gun, like he did in his former life. I first try to scare him away with a toy gun, but then he finds a real gun. I also find a gun but mine is futuristic kind of gun that takes forever to shoot. I know I have to shoot him 3 times in the head. I also know he only has one bullet, as i wait between shots trying to get the gun to work faster he is shooting at me waiting empty rounds at me waiting for the one with the bullet. I get the 3rd shot in just in time, his bullet misses me. He lies dead but I know he is not. I try to get everyone out but we don't know where to go. He gets up. This time I just start shooting. He laughs and tells me that with how slow my gun is he has enough time to kill some one. He aims the gun at some guy.


Just as the gun goes off so does mine for the 3rd time. In slow motion I watch both bullets collide and go into his eyes, I realize both eyes are covered by bullets. Then as I am getting everyone out of there, I hear some one call my name clear as day, it wakes me up. This has happened before no one is in the room or around me. It sounds like someone is calling just my first name very loudly like they want me to wake up. This time it sounded like one of my friends. I fell back to sleep and dreamed that I was getting everyone out of the house still then I saw a young child without a gun . I gave the child my gun and said "Here your going to need this when you sit in the dead Jesus lap" Then as the child left I turned around and the teenage boy I kept shooting was there with a gun pointed at my head. Then I woke up fully.