Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams

At the beginning of my dream, I was with a man, but I couldn't see his face. The details are a little bit fuzzy but we standing next to a car in a parking lot. Then I think we set up a meeting to see other later and I got into the car and started driving. I drove into a neighborhood where all the roads lead to nowhere. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get out of there. The worst part was that when I got out of the car, I could see the different streets but couldn't figure out how to get from one to the other.
I am unemployed right now and I am also a bit unsure of what I want to do in my life. I have moved to Europe to pursue my dream of living outside of the U.S. and working for an international organization. Does this dream mean that I am not going in the right direction.