Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams : boyfriend love

in this dream all i remember is sitting on my sisters couch all alone. Then my boyfriend that had been in prison for a little more than a year came home and yelled my full name from outside the window directly behind me. My heart jumped because i reconized his voice. So, i ran outside and stood as he walked up to me.


And as hard as i tried to hug on him and kiss him, he just kept pushing me away or turning his head away from me. I kept asking him why he was doing this and i got no answer. But when i finally looked into his eyes, i awoke.

Now i am 17, and my boyfriend is 19. Even though i am so young i feel as if he is the love of my life. And because of that my biggest fear is losing him. He is the only one that never makes me sad. He always tries his best to make me smile.But because he is incarserated its tough for him to do this now. He only has 5 months left to be in prison. In my daily life i go to school and then i go hang out with friends, then i come home and do school work. Also, even though i have so many other guys that i could be with, im still waiting for him. Now all i want to know is what this dream means about our relationship, and why i had a dream about this.