Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams: Bowling

I was bowling with my husband. When I threw my ball down the alley toward the pins I dont remember if I hit any. After my turn, my ball did not come back. So I was going to crawl into the pin area to try to find it, but my husband said no.


He advised me to use his ball. But when I tried to pick it up, the holes were too spread apart and I couldnt get my fingers to stretch enough to put them into the holes. I tried grasping it with only 2 of the holes but the holes were too big and the ball was too heavy to grab it with both hands. My husband could not believe I couldnt pick it up and showed me how light it was, but when I tried again it was still too heavy for me.


So I gave up and went to look for another ball on the shelves. But there were other items on the shelves that were not bowling balls, and I cant remember what they were but they were all the same object. So I went to an employee who was working there and asked him if I could get a ball from them, but he explained they are no longer using bowling balls but instead to use what was on the shelf, and I told him I didnt want to use that because I preferred the bowling ball. He got irritated with me and suggested that although they didnt have any balls available, I could make one with the kits they had in the corner.


I was very grateful but irritated I had to take the time to make one, but I grabbed a kit and to my frustration it was very complex with many little tabs to connect and then I had to thread it just so. It was made of paper material and I couldnt understand how this would make a bowling ball, but he said when I finished it would be. So I sat down at a table and began trying to figure out the tabs. I got about a 1/4 way through and it didnt seem to be going together right and then my husband walked up to see what was taking me so long and and then I explained that I had to make a ball because they discontinued pre-made bowling balls. He then proceeded to try to help me by doing it for me and I got mad that he wouldnt let me do it.


So then he suggested that I forget this because it is going to take forever and see if the manager wouldnt find a ball for me. So I went to the place where they give out shoes and asked the guy if he had any balls as the kit was not going together right, and he got mad that the employee was giving out the kits as they were for sale and not free. He wanted to know which employee gave it to me as he was going to be fired, but I wouldnt tell him. So then my husband starts getting mad at the manager that they didnt have any balls and I get embarrassed and I tell him I am going to the car. I then go to the door and the last thing I remember is walking outside to the parking lot.