Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams: party

I was at a party. I saw a girl I had a crush on, with his new boyfriend (she has a new boyfriend in real life) and I headead to the bathroom.
I saw a razor and started to cut my hair (I been meaning to cut it, it's really long.) After some minutes cutting my hair i felt something weird on my teeth so I took a close look on the mirror. My right teeth was on a different direction so I tried to fix it and I pulled it. But not just the teeth came into my mouth, also the cavity above it. And by that I could see my throath hole, and on it I saw a dice, and above it 2 dice stock.
I took the first one and thgouht "I will leave the other two there, and the doctor will take them out. Maybe I put it in my mouth when I was a kid". I took my teeth from the bathroom table and put it on again. I started to cut my hair again, then I left and I appeared on my kitchen table. (1 sec after leaving the bathroom). I started to cough and the two other dices came out. Then blue kind of big marbles startes to come out too, there where like 6 or 7. Then I woke up.
I was allways calm, I scream or anything, or started running or though I was going to die or really cared. I knew a doctor would fix the teeth and the marbels where going to run out.