Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams : house

he dream i'm going to desribe, i've had several times in the receint past and quite some time ago. The dreams vary in non specific details but are incrediably the same. Here it goes.... The dream starts with me in a house... And i think its mine but i'm not so sure. It is kinda ran down mostly on the outside, like yard and all. The inside starts out cluttered, dirty... Dust dirty not food or nasty dirty... And i step on and over what looks like paper trash.


As i start going from room to room which all look similar in condition.... I will go on to another door and when i open it, it's beatiful and amazing. The furnitue, curtains, trinkets, just everything is spectactular... And this continues from room to room as well... And i realize that it is my home and all this wonderful stuff is mine.... As i continue i feel like someone is following me. Then i enter a small room that is cluttered with nice stuff, but its not mine. I start to feel uncomfortable, but i pilfer through the stuff anyway... And there is...

Other info: jewlery, coins, expensive collectiables. I take some, since its my house... But i take very few making sure to leave duplicates behind. I still feel like there is a presence that continues to follow me. Sometimes i run into my family and feel some relief. But still find myself anxious about the presence. One time i had this dream, at the end there was a living dead person i disterbed in a dark cluttered room and it, a man, woke up and began following me. i couldn't find an exit and kept going from room to room with no way out.


Another time i found a small secret door that i have to crawl through... And when i realize the house i'm in once through the door, its my mom&dads, where i grew up. It looks like it did years ago when i was a child. Almost like its been suspended in time and i walk through oodling over all my stuff that i didnt know i still had. And thats about it....