Dream Analysis - Meaning Of Dreams : Boss

Here is my dream to the best of my ability.

I dreamed that I was in the office with my coach who happens to be my Boss too.

We were just chatting and all over sudden I saw black snake(thick but short one) trying to catch a small bird. While it was trying to catch this litle bird it managed to fly away.

Thereafter a crow came over the same tree, without seeing the snake. The snake went after the crow, it caught it and ate it just on the spot.

At this time we were all looking and excited. I even saw my sister tough I don't know where she came from, I asked her to use her mobile camera to take a snap.

There were lots of people walking down near the tree as we were in a storey building.

After seeing those people going away then, I woke up to realise it was a dream.